Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What we have been up to lately

Since my computer has been down for soooo long, I thought I would give you a quick glance at what we have been up to the past few months......Besides packing, cleaning, moving, cleaning, and unpacking!


--> My grandma took 4 of her great-granddaughter (2 of them being my girls) to Libby Lu on Christmas Eve. Did you know that Libby Lu is now closed? They closed all of them. SO it is now safe to venture back outside with your little girls :o) Gillian had so much funny getting all dolled up.




<-- We celebrated Christmas with a paper tree and decorations. (we were suppose to move the week after Christmas so I did not get all the decorations out.) The girls had a blast color and making the paper tree. We plan on making it a yearly tradition now. The paper tree will go in their bedroom! --> Emma practiced her laundry skills! What a goof. She was so proud of herself that she could carry so much at once. I was proud too!


<-- The girls and I took and over night trip to the Monterey Bay Aqaurium with some friends. It was so much fun!
--> Emma turned 6 and celebrated with a princess Tea Party. Funny Side note...I forgot the candles (the party was at my parent's) but my mom managed to find a few, but then we had no lighter and no matches! Emma was such a good sport about it though. She was more than happy to "blow out the candles" so I had a realistic picture :o)

<-- We took the girls to their very first Circus. Look at how goofy the clowns were there! Oh wait, I think those are my kids. oops :o) If you came early they let you go out into the circus rink and see everything up close, including trying on the outfits.



SO there is your glimpse into our lives for the past few months. Nothing to exciting, but we have been busy and having lots of fun!
This weekend we are going to Disneyland! It will be Emma's first time and Gillian's second. We are all so excited!

2 comments:

Dani said...

Woo-hoo!!! It looks like you all have been having a fun time!

Enjoy your time at Disneyland, I hope the weather is gorgeous!

R5catechumen said...

Hopefully, all those great pictures and memories make up for the ant fiasco!
~Susan