Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Oriental Chicken Strips

I adapted this recipe from a mixture of a couple of other recipes. These are always a huge hit and they are one of my most requested recipes.

Oriental Chicken Strips
-3/4 cup honey
-3/4 cup orange juice
-1/2 cup soy sauce
-1 ½ Tbsp. Chicken Grill Seasoning
-1 tsp. Sesame seeds

-3 pounds of chicken tenders

Add all ingredients to a freezer bag and seal. Mush around to mix.



To Serve: ~Thaw
~Bake at 350* 15-20 minute or until cooked through- or
~Sauté in fry pan until cooked through or
~Cook on the grill



Happy Cooking!

~howiesgal

3 comments:

Me said...

I love your idea for this blog!
Thank you for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment on Chases birth story!

Anonymous said...

HI. I have been reading your blog since you started here but I am a first time "commenter". Loved your chicken strip recipe, I modified a little by adding some garlic powder to the marinade. Yummy! Thanks for sharing :)

kristi said...

Looks quite tasty!