Thursday, April 10, 2008

Italian Vegetables

This is a great side dish to make when you are having company. The recipes easily doubles or triples to feed more. This one cooks in the crockpot, as well.



Italian Vegetables (makes 6 side dish portions)



1 zucchini, sliced



1 bag frozen, french style green beans



1 sm. can diced tomatoes with juices



1 tsp. basil



1/4 cup grated Parmesan



~Combine all ingredients in ziplock bag. Seal and mush.



SERVING DIRECTIONS~ No need to thaw! Place in crockpot and cook on low for 2-4 hours.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am friends with many of the ladies at your chuch, through 4-H. I have really been enjoying your blogs and look forward to each new one!

This looks so good! I am always looking for new ways to "spice it up" in the vegetable department. My family is Italian and will love these. I had everything on hand so I put together two bags and put them in freezer. I can't wait to try it!

Thanks again!
Jennifer Ambrosino

Simply Heart And Home said...

Sounds delicious a the perfect easy dish when people are coming over!

Niki said...

I've been enjoying your recipes!