Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fettuccini Alfredo from OG

Seriously this stuff tastes just like the fettuccini Alfredo from that great Italian restaurant with the initials OG. I am sure you can all figure out where I am talking about. I got this recipe somewhere on-line. There are a million sites with this recipe on it so I won't give the credit to just one site :o) Let me just say thank you to the people out there who figure out how to make the yummy dishes we eat at wonderful restaurants at home! You people rock!

Fettuccini Alfredo from OG
-8 oz. cream cheese
-1/2 cup butter
-1/2 cup milk
-3/4 cup Parmesan
-2 lbs. fettuccini

Did I mention this was low fat? Yeah right :o)

~Place all ingredients (*except Fettucini*) in a saucepan over med/low heat. Stir continuously until it's all melted and creamy. Let cool. Place in freezer ziplock bag and throw into the freezer. If you would like to make this as a side, then divide the mixture amongst 2 bags and only use one pound of pasta.


To Serve: Cook fettuccini according to package directions. Drain. Place thawed Alfredo sauce into the pan and heat through. Throw in the pasta, give a quick stir and enjoy!


Happy Cooking!
~howiesgal

1 comment:

kymk99 said...

So, when you say to place all ingredients into the saucepan, you don't add the fettuccine right?? Just wanted to make sure before I try this recipe next week!

Yvonne :o)