Thursday, April 2, 2009

And now it's time for a break....

I know, it seems that I just came back from quite a long blogging break. But we were packing and moving then so it really wasn't much of a break. But now I really need one. After being down most of this week with a pretty good whopper of a bladder and kidney infection and being away from my kids while I took care of myself, I realized that I need to get my priorities in order. Isn't that how it usually works for all of us? :o) Blogging is just not on my to do or my "desire" to do list right now so it will go on the back burner for now.

I do have lots of good recipes and ideas in my archives so make sure you check all of those out. And this is not a good bye, just a see you later.

Until then~
Happy Cooking, Happy Couponing, and Happy Mommying!
Caroline

2 comments:

R5catechumen said...

Great choice but will miss you.

R5catechumen said...

I keep checking back to see if you've come out from hibernation. :)

~Susan