Friday, July 11, 2008

Marinated Pork Chops

OK, so I can't personally tell you that these are really good, because I don't like pork chops. But those I have served it to (my family) say that they are very tasty chops! You can tell me if they are being truthful or lying :o) I love that you can either broil, grill or fry these up and they turn out good. I think next time I make these I will throw a piece of chicken in the marinade for myself!

Marinated Pork Chops

-6 pork chops (boneless or bone-in)
-2 cups pineapple juice
-1/2 cup soy sauce
-1 tsp. Ginger
-1/2 tsp. Garlic
-1/3 cup Italian dressing

~Add all ingredients into a Ziploc bag. Seal and mush to mix!

To Serve: Thaw pork chops. Grill on the BBQ until cooked through. OR pan fry until cooked through. OR Broil until browned on both sides and no longer pink in the center.


Happy Cooking!
~Caroline

No comments: