Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Guess What I Did......

(Magnet Set)
I finally opened up an Etsy Shop!!! I have been wanting to do this for months now and finally got around to it this week! Yeah me!! OK, sorry, just had to toot my own horn and give myself a little pat on the back. Now I have a busted eardrum and a sprained arm :o) Just joking.
(Kids Hair Clips)
So here's the link to my shop if anyone is interested.

(Magnet Set)
I also have to tell you that my Monday turned out to be a pretty great day! I started off the day with this.....
My wonderful 5 year old made me breakfast! Buttered waffle and a cup of Hot Green Tea! It was delicious.
My husband surprised us and met us at Target for lunch. We never get to lunch with daddy so the girls were very excited. Then we went to the park and played for an hour. The weather was perfect. We ended our day at McDonalds with my Uncle who is visiting from Idaho. He took the girls to the store to let them "shop". They both came home with new toys and a belly full of a happy meal. Yep, we had a pretty great Monday!
Today I am taking that wonderful 5 year old out to lunch. Just the 2 of us. She has been asking for this for awhile and we are finally able to make it work today. She wanted to go to the Disney store after lunch but last night she said there was no need as Uncle Bruce (mu Uncle) had already bought her good stuff!!
Have a beautiful day loving your children and praising God! I know I will :o)
~howiesgal

2 comments:

Kendra Fletcher said...

Yippee for you and your etsy shop!

And yippee for your great day! I am thankful that God provided that for you in a trying season. He is good, isn't He?

kristi said...

I'm glad your day went so well!! And I am gonna head on over to your etsy shop - how fun!!! Yes, let's do lunch. Have your people contact my people - k?